Return PolicyPurchases from JewelryByMorgan.com should always meet or exceed your expectations. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we are pleased to offer a fourteen (14) day return for exchange on all purchases.
However, if you have purchased items from our "Extreme Liquidation" or "Original Design" pages, then these items are non-returnable. Please see those particular pages for further explanation. Any items that we designate as "Special Order" are also not returnable.
Due to the costs for doing business, Jewelry By Morgan does not offer refunds for transactions processed on our website. We will be happy to exchange your product for an item of equal or lesser value, provided you return the item in the exact same condition as when we shipped it from our store. In the event we shipped the incorrect product, please put it back in the original box, seal for shipping, and send it back to us along with a note letting us know what happened. We will be happy to send you the piece you were looking for. Please contact us at your earliest convenience if you have any questions about our Return Policy.
*Exchanges:We offer the traditional exchange process - we handle exchanges as the return and credit to your Jewelry by Morgan account. Please promptly return the one or more items you purchased to us, after which we will ship out the new item(s) you desire. Simply contact one of our website customer service reps at 816-587-6020, who can place the order for you.
Please note that we cannot ship out your new piece until we have received the one you wish to return at our store in good condition. Once we have received the returned piece, we will promptly ship out the replacement, typically within 5-7 business days of receiving it.
You may contact us by phone or email to let us know you wish to return the piece you purchased. One of our customer service reps will promptly reply to your request. Please indicate what item you decided to purchase in the box containing the item you returned. This way we can ensure the order is exact. Please also include your shipping address and at least one telephone number in case we need to contact you to verify your information.
Use the return directions below to initiate your exchange and we will ship you the new piece upon receiving the exchanged merchandise.
Return InstructionsTo return an item, please verify you understand our return policy conditions below and then simply:
- Contact us to inform us that you wish to return the item and to obtain your RMA number (RMA = Return Merchandise Authorization). Ideally, we would love to hear the reason for your return, but we do not require this. However, it is required that you obtain an RMA or we cannot process your return.
We require you to have an RMA to help us quickly identify where the return came from. We want to prevent a situation where we receive an item back with no information as to who it came from or who to credit. For this reason, we require you to contact us promptly so we can provide you with an RMA, and for you to place this Return Merchandise Authorization number prominently on the front of the package.
*Please call or email for an RMA. We do provide phone support on returns. We will process your RMA within 2-4 business days after receiving your voicemail on our system. We will answer all emails within 2-4 business days.
- Ensure that you return all the original decorative packaging in *as new* and resell-able condition (i.e. normally the ring or earring box, the outer liner for the boxes, and the white cardboard outer box). Do not tape the outer white cardboard box! If any part of the gift box or its related packaging is not returned or damaged (including failing to return the liner or the white outer decorative box), we will have to charge you $15 for replacing the decorative box as we cannot re-use if either item is damaged or missing!
- Secure your item and all of the original packing materials, including receipt, in a plainly wrapped cardboard box (the post office has these available if you do not).
- Send the package via a traceable carrier so that you can track your package if necessary. JewelryByMorgan.com will not send email confirmation for packages received. For your protection, please insure the package for the full amount of the invoice plus shipping charges. JewelryByMorgan.com is not responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping.
- Clearly print your name and address on the outside of the package in the return area.
Attn: Returns/RMA# [your RMA number here]
8640 N. Boardwalk Ave.
Kansas City, Mo 64154
Please be careful: You should NOT write our full company name (Jewelry By Morgan), jewelry, diamonds or other luxury-related words anywhere on the package, as this invites possible theft of the package.
Conditions of returnReturns are simple, but are subject to certain rules:
- We will only accept packages that have a Return Authorization Number clearly displayed on the outside of the package that one of our associates has provided you. We will not accept any other method of exchange.
- Jewelry By Morgan MUST receive the package WITHIN FOURTEEN (14) DAYS from the date of receipt of the order (as verified by USPS) through JewelryByMorgan.com. We will not accept for exchange any items received after (14) fourteen days from the date you receive the item.
- You must return the item in the same condition as we sent it to you, unworn and undamaged. We cannot accept for exchange damaged goods due to client negligence. We also cannot accept worn goods as evidenced by micro-scratches, scratches, dirt, etc.
- For rings, the original Jewelry By Morgan security tag must still be on the item in order for us to process an exchange for you. Otherwise we cannot process the exchange request.
- Please ensure that you return the decorative packaging for the jewelry item in as-new, undamaged condition as possible! If we cannot re-use the box (due to taping the outer white box together, failing to return the inner liner, outer white cardboard box, and/or the inner decorative box), then we will need to charge you $15 for the box.
- If your item wasn’t everything you wanted, please contact us immediately after receiving it so we can provide you with a full 100% exchange. We will count the price you paid as store credit towards another purchase. Please remember that we cannot exchange “Extreme Liquidation,” “Original Design,” or “Special Order” items.
Important for Original Designs: Because we design our jewelry to your exact specifications (your exact ring size, prong style, choice of stone orientation, set high, set low, etc) there is no refund, return, or exchange on original CAD/CAM jewelry designs. This includes cases where you have ordered, and then cancelled before we have shipped your item, as we will still lose labor that was done on your order once you have placed it (casting, assembly and sizing to your specifications).
Our goal is to deliver to you the wearable art jewelry of your dreams, and to do that we allow you to customize your order to your specifications and our designers will complete your jewelry to Tiffany's quality. However, to do this at our current pricing requires that we charge for labor fees on cancelled order jewelry due to unrecoverable labor costs and the near impossibility of matching customized jewelry (which have been designed for you to your taste) to future customers.
- We cannot exchange special orders and extreme liquidation items unless there is an error on behalf of Jewelry By Morgan.
- Jewelry By Morgan will not refund shipping, handling and insurance charges for shipping the returned item back to Jewelry By Morgan. JBM will refund shipping and handling costs only if the return is a result of JBM's error. Refunds will be made in the same form as the original purchase.
- We will not 'trade-in' or 'exchange' purchases after the 14 day return period has expired. Thus, we will not accept requests to 'trade-in' your previous item for a new item we have that you like better after your purchase, or to 'trade-in' your item for a new item that we have recently offered, or to trade-in for a different metal (i.e. yellow gold for platinum).
- Returns take approximately five to seven business days to process upon receipt of the item. We will email you to notify you once we process your return.
Again, please return every item WITHIN 14 DAYS FOLLOWING THE DATE you received your purchase, along with all of its original materials. If you have any questions, contact one of our customer service representatives.
Technical MeasuresTo ensure that your information is not collected by third parties, we employ technical measures to hide details about your interests, your finances and your account information.
Secure Web TransactionsOnce you enter the ordering process, we use a secure web connection to prevent other people from seeing the products you take an interest in. When you transmit your information over that connection, it's encrypted to protect you from prying eyes.
Browser CookiesWe use a browser cookie that's stored by your web browser, to distinguish your browsing session from those of other visitors. The cookie contains NO personal information; it is simply a unique identifier. The cookies use cryptographic techniques to thwart potential attackers from guessing your cookie value.
Secure Credit Card ProcessingOne of the other technical ways we protect your privacy is that we NEVER hold your credit card number in cleartext on our server. For your protection, any credit card information we store will be encrypted using public keys held at remote locations. From a technical perspective, your privacy is our top concern.
Using your informationOur primary use for your information is to fulfill your order. We may also use a logged record of your clickpath to help identify problems with our web sites, areas for improvement, and to gauge popularity of different product lines.
Optional Email NoticesOther uses of your information may include contacting you by email to tell you about new products which you may have interest in, based on your other purchases with us. If you wish to stop receiving such contacts, that is your right and we will promptly comply.
ConclusionIn this internet age, personal privacy and security is a critical part of both your responsibility and ours. If we may do anything to improve your feeling of privacy at our web site, or if you have questions about any privacy issue, please feel free to contact us at Jewelry By Morgan.
Security PolicyMany people are concerned about the security of their credit card number and private information when placing orders over the Internet. To address this concern, our site employs "Secure Sockets Layer"(SSL) security protocol which provides data encryption, message integrity and server authentication.
Data EncryptionData Encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorized people to view information traveling between computers. Information sent between computers is cryptographically encoded by the sender and then decoded by the receiver. If the encoded message is not received intact it can not be decoded thereby ensuring the that the data passing between you and our servers has not been modified in any way.
Server AuthenticationServer Authentication confirms a server's identity by ensuring that the server's certificate and public ID are valid and have been issued by a recognized Certificate Authority (CA). Confirming a server's identity before sending a credit card number over the Internet is important to ensure you aren't sending your credit card information to someone other than the intended party.
Browser SecurityTo benefit from the features of SSL you must use a browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera and AOL browsers to ensure your information is submitted with a high level of security. To verify SSL security is in effect look for the secure symbol typically represented a "key" or "lock" located in the bottom or top corners of the browser.
Be certain you see a symbol like one of these in your browser window before sending private information over the internet.